Sunday, August 21, 2005

The studying marathon has started - Das grosse Büffeln hat begonnen

As per today I have started my hardcore-studying ... reading the notes out loud, while recording my reading on the laptop, turning into mp3s I'll be listening too later on in bed ... hearing it twice shouldn't do any harm.

7 days and many hundred pages left to read and comprehend.

Heute hab' ich mein Hardcore-Lernen begonnen. Ich lese alle Skripte laut waehrend ich alles per Headset und Laptop aufnehme. Später mach' ich mp3s draus und zieh sie mir abends im Bett per MP3 player rein. Wird schon nix schaden, alles zweimal zu hoeren.

wish me luck - I can use it!
wünscht mir Glück - ich kann's brauchen!

1 Comments:

At 6:34 p.m., Blogger Schubi said...

pity bout the concert, but I can't understand why you want to give up on the repeats. Come on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home