Monday, September 05, 2005

This is the begin of the end ... Der Anfang vom Ende



Only an hour and my sister Dajana will arrive at DUB International. This is the begin of the end of my time in Ireland ... I'll not get rid of her in Ireland again - she'll go with my back to Germany on September 20. ;-)

Ah shit, ... the nostalgy really kicks in - I so wanna go for a pint with everyone before I leave, but this may be a time- and money- challenge. But hey, whoever is around on Wednesday 07 September, give me a ring, we're heading out for drinks and watchin the soccer match against France. We be cool to get a wee crowd together.

In ner Stunde hole ich meine Schwester Dajana vom Flughafen ab. Das ist der Anfang vom Ende meiner Zeit in Irland. Ich werd sie in Irland nicht mehr los werden - Dajana kommt mit mir zurueck nach Deutschland am 20. September.

Mist, das Heim(Fern?)weh setzt ein - Ich wuerde so gern mit jedem nochmal auf ein Pint gehen, aber das koennte zeitlich und finanziell ne Herausforderung werden. Hey, falls ihr am Mittwoch, 07. September in der Naehe seid, ruft mich an, wir gehen ins naechste Pub, trinken und gucken das Fussballspiel gegen Frankreich. Waere cool, wenn ein paar Leute zusammenkommen.






1 Comments:

At 11:18 p.m., Blogger Schubi said...

Yeah, almost too hot today :) The two girls were freezing though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home