Saturday, September 10, 2005

WTF?

Just came home from a veeeeerrrryyyy long drive down to Killarney and back up to Dublin again. My back's killing me and I couldn't wait to check my repeat exams results.

So I came home ... hooked up the laptop to the wireless network and ... "Exemptions Granted"????

Hello?

What on earth does "Exemptions Granted" mean now? It meant "You failed two exams but are allowed to repeat them in autumn before we fail you for good" when I got my summer results in July.

I'd really like to know if I passed or failed or need to repeat in a years time ... Dear ITC, I appreciate the academic hocus pocus :-P but a bit more clarity every now and then ... ah well, if you can't beat them join them - I might just as well become a lecturer :-)

So, hope to put the pics of the last few days online tonight. ... But thats for another post to announce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home